Total Positions: 2
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Gender: No Preference
Salary: 900000 INR - 1800000 INR (Annually)
Education: Bachelor′s degree
Experience: 5-10 Years
Location: Hyderabad, India
Candidate should have:
• Experience designing, developing, and testing applications using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments.
• Experience in using and tuning relational databases (Azure SQL Datawarehouse and SQL DB, MS SQL Server, or other RDBMS is a plus).
• Experience with Data Lake implementations and design patterns
• Experience with Lambda and Kappa architecture implementations
• Knowledge and experience with Azure Data Factory (Informatica is a plus) as an ETL environment.
• Knowledge and exposures to the cloud or on-premises MPP data warehousing systems (Azure SQL Data Warehouse)
• Knowledge and experience in .Net Framework 4.6 and above, .Net Core, and .Net Standard.
• Knowledge and experience in Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Data Lake Store, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
• Knowledge and exposure to Big Data technologies Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, and Apache Spark/DataBricks, etc.
• Knowledge and experience in Azure DevOps (Build CI/CD Pipelines) and TFS.
• Knowledge and experience in Serverless Azure Compute Services such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, App service, Service Bus, and Web Jobs.
• Demonstrated knowledge of data management concepts as well as an outstanding command of the SQL standard.
• Experience with C# required
• Object-Oriented Programming proficiency using .Net technology stack.
• At least 6 years of experience with Cloud-based analytic, data management, and visualization technologies
• Bachelor's degree in Programming/Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.