Total Positions: 3
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Gender: No Preference
Salary: 900000 INR - 1400000 INR (Annually)
Education: Bachelor′s degree
Experience: 5-7 Years
Location: Noida, India
• Requires a bachelors degree with course work on information security, cybersecurity, preferably risk assessment, disaster recovery, emergency response, information technology (""IT"") auditing, or a related field.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in resiliency, business continuity, or a related field.
• Must have three years of experience overseeing disaster recovery project management and processes.
• 2 years of experience in assessing business impact analyses.
• 3 years of experience in assessing risk analyses.
• 3 years of experience in resiliency planning and plan exercises.
• 2 years of experience in software/system design, software/system documentation, and the software/system development process, including Software/System Development Life Cycle (""SDLC"").
• 2 years of experience conducting cost-benefit analyses.
• 3 years of experience leading program review sessions with various levels of management and technology partners.