Total Positions: 4
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Gender: No Preference
Salary: 600000 INR - 900000 INR (Annually )
Education: Bachelor′s degree
Experience: 6-8 Years
Location: Mumbai, India
Posted Date: 22-09-2020
• Provide recommendations, guidance, and actual implementation for new data marts and improve and consolidate existing Data marts.
• Participate and contribute to DW/BI projects throughout the project lifecycle.
• Establish written best practices, procedures and generally guide DW/DM data model design
• BI Dashboards and reports. (R, Python)
• Automation of source system data extraction processes and data loading of the Data Warehouse.
• Operationalize prediction models
• Create and maintain up-to-date documentation for all supported DW/DM, ETL…
• Plan, create, modify, maintain, test, and implement code in support of any of the following:
• Source System extraction processes for the Data Warehouse.
• ETL processes.
• Extract business rules from existing Data Warehouse built with Information Builders software toolset: WebFOCUS, , RSTAT, Data Migrator, and Performance Management Framework (PMF).
• Develop and maintain Spotfire systems (including prediction models written in R, TERR, and automation services)