Total Positions: 2
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Gender: No Preference
Salary: 50000 INR - 60000 INR (Monthly)
Education: Bachelor′s degree
Experience: 3-5 Years
Location: Hyderabad, India
Posted Date: 02-09-2020
· Oracle PeopleSoft Developer
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and should be able to work efficiently individually or in a team environment
- Must possess 4+ years of unique PeopleSoft development
- 4+ years of hands-on PeopleSoft development experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft Development tools version 8.54+, Application Designer, PeopleCode, and Application Engine.
- Working knowledge of the PeopleSoft HCM module.
- Experience in analysis, design, and development using PeopleSoft as the solution.
- Ability to perform complex SQL queries and use database tools to examine table structures, indexes, and other database objects.
- Experience working with Oracle 12g Databases and SQL
- Experience with PUM lifecycle analysis. ·
- Experience with Quest STAT. ·
- Experience with Oracle RDMS relational modeling and schema design and with Performance Tuning and Load Testing..