Total Positions: 3
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Gender: No Preference
Salary: 900000 INR - 1800000 INR (Annually)
Education: Bachelor′s degree
Experience: 5-10 Years
Location: Hyderabad, India
Candidate should be able to:
- Support internal and external teams concerning upcoming platform initiatives
- Provide advanced troubleshooting assistance using structured and repeatable methodologies
- Recommend use cases that address specific organizational needs and/or regulatory requirements
- Manage projects to confirm delivery intervals and validate critical dates and milestones to ensure delivery of services stay on target.
- Automate common operational tasks, unit testing, and deployment using DevOps tools such as Jenkins, JUNIT, Ansible, Python, PowerShell, etc.
-creating robust, technically detailed ""MOP"" (Method of Procedure) for service integration and implementation for lower tiers of support to utilize
- Design and maintain Cisco ISE platforms in conjunction with internal and 3rd party support teams
- Develop and/or integrate applications into the Cisco ISE environment as required by the business
- Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation, and delivery.
- Analyze existing tools for missing efficiencies or gaps and develop new processes for addressing automation opportunities.
Candidate should have:
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Ability to collaborate to achieve common goals
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working with managers and customers, receiving requirements, and converting them into solutions
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing and interpreting system and application logs to diagnose faults and spot abnormal behaviors
- 5+ years of hands-on management of Cisco ISE platforms.
- Solid understanding of cloud, virtualization, APIs
- Demonstrable skills in the following areas:
Cisco ISE AAA - 3+ years is a MUST
Software Development - Python
API Integration using REST API
Automation Stacks - Git, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Jenkins, etc.