Total Positions: 2
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Gender: No Preference
Salary: 900000 INR - 1800000 INR (Annually)
Education: Bachelor′s degree
Experience: 5-10 Years
Location: Hyderabad, India
Candidate should be able to:
· Provide technical inputs to project and functional (plant and distribution center) leadership for effective planning. This includes inputs on applications and platforms (such as Thingworx, SQL Server, Kepware, and the data lake) as well as technical infrastructure (such as network and hardware requirements).
· Research and assist in the preparation of plant and distribution center devices and systems for integration into the Thingworx platform.
· Install, configure, and code the Thingworx platform and establishes connectivity to devices and systems.
· Extract and analyze data for analytics and machine learning.
· Assist plant personnel in the use and operation of Thingworx.
· Become familiar with and integrates Thingworx into existing applications like Megamation and Genesys.
· Work collaboratively with the project leads to make sure that all aspects of the project are delivered as planned.
· Participate in critical support instances, escalations, and onsite support if necessary to resolve issues.
· Understand the underlying manufacturing and/or distribution center processes and how Thingworx and other platforms integrate with and support these processes.
· Identify, recommend, and implement quality improvement opportunities.
. involve at all stages of the development life cycle: initial analysis, development and coding, implementation, integration, testing, debugging, and support as well as
Candidate should have:
· Experience with writing SQL and with relational databases. (Experience in Microsoft SQL Server and Snowflake is preferred.)
· 5+ years IT work experience required
· 1+ or more of experience with an analytics or data visualization tool (such as Tableau) is preferred.
· 2+ years of work experience in Thingworx and/or Kepware or related IoT, automation, and process control technologies.
· Bachelor degree in a technical field (such as computer science, engineering, MIS)